Are you an owner of a pressure washing business? You must be looking for ways to increase the customer base for your pressure washing services. To achieve this, you need a master plan for marketing the pressure washing business. The right marketing technique will generate leads for your company and boost conversion.
What is the best way to market pressure washing business? It can be a little confusing for you, especially if you have no idea about online ads.
Before we talk about this, you should know that these days online marketplace is best. In this article, we will share some of the best digital marketing practices for pressure washing companies.
Best Ways to Grow Client Base for Your Pressure Washing Company
How should you proceed? Should you solely rely on paid ads or should you combine paid ads with email marketing? Which are the right digital marketing strategies for you? Let’s explore!
Pressure Washing Digital Marketing Strategies
Set Up a Professional Website
Having a well-designed cleaning website has become necessary for pressure cleaning service companies. It will establish visibility on search engines like Google or Bing and make services accessible 24X7.
Hence, you should devote time to website design and development. A responsive website will be the backbone of all online tactics such as SEO, PPC, email marketing, or any other.
Here are some tips to build a website for your power-cleaning digital marketing efforts:
– Make the home page visually appealing and informative.
– Keep the navigation smooth and UI intuitive.
– Make sure the theme of your website is consistent with the brand tone and brand messaging.
– Optimize the website loading time and improve the page speed.
– Set up separate service pages for each location and clearly describe the services you offer.
– Make sure the website design is mobile-friendly.
– Use high-quality visuals for your website and more!
A well-designed power cleaning website remains highly relevant to search intents and attracts potential customers effectively. It drives targeted web traffic on your website and generates targeted leads in the case of an SEO campaign. On the other hand, it converts website visitors to customers during the PPC ad campaign.
Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization is a crucial tactic to market pressure cleaning services on nonpaid search results. This online marketing practice is one of the prominent techniques for marketing pressure washing business.
That means, your target customers will find your services when they use search terms related to your pressuring washing services.
You can optimize your website content to make it rank on search results. Improving the user experience or promoting website content on social media platforms can also boost your website traffic.
The most effective hacks of SEO for pressure washing include:
– Content optimization with Keywords or customers’ search terms
– Setting up Google my business for each service location.
– Targeting local keywords and utilizing local content.
– Setting up business listings across all online local directories.
– Building backlinks with local businesses to increase website credibility.
Pay Per Click Ads (PPC)
PPC advertisement involves running digital ads online through various marketing channels. You can use these PPC ads to boost brand awareness up to 80%. Using PPC ads you can get targeted leads on your website and if your conversion strategy is strong, they can become your loyal customers.
Google, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube are the most promising platforms to run pressure-washing ads. PPC ads are targeted ads and it has various forms.
To run a PPC campaign for your pressure washing companies, you can try the following PPC Ads such as,
– Search ads
– Display ads
– Video ads
– Local Service ads
– Try ad extensions to add more value to you ads
– Use geo-targeted ads that attract audiences from specific locations
– Promote seasonal ads and discounts
– Make sure to build a captivating landing page that captures leads.
Also Read: Social media Landing page guide
Utilize content to improve your website visibility and social media presence. How to utilize the content for marketing pressure washing business? Let’s get some pro hacks:
– Write SEO-optimized blogs based on topics that your target users want to know. Post them on your website, social media platforms, and other online local services community.
– Post small post and graphical posts on social media platforms to demonstrate your expertise.
– Utilize short videos that showcase your work process or share pressure cleaning tips.
How to Market a Pressure Washing Business?
Market You Pressure washing brand on Social Media Platforms
Social media has become a strong marketing platform because 75 % of internet users search for brands on social media platforms. Social media platforms will increase your brand exposure and generate demand among targeted customers.
You can use location tags to promote helpful content on pressure washing on social media platforms. On the other hand, you can use sponsored posts to get targeted reach in the short run.
We will suggest using a combined strategy of both paid and organic posts to build an online reputation.
Here are the hacks for digital marketing for power washing companies:
– Build an engaging website
– Set up a strong SEO strategy
– Run PPC ads for target marketing
– Improve your content for pressure companies.
TTC Digital Teams Understand Pressure Washing Digital Marketing Better!
Need a reliable partner for marketing pressure washing business seamlessly? Book a free consultation with our team or share your query today!
The TTC team helps cleaning companies achieve the desired level of profit from the local market. We provide customized strategies for clients so that they can earn leads and boost conversion in their target markets.